Re: git repositories for cygwin packaging - please test

On 08/08/2019 18:09, Ken Brown wrote:
On 8/8/2019 10:04 AM, Andrew Schulman via cygwin-apps wrote:

These repositories are lazily created on the first push.

In my testing, git push hangs on the first push, after "Initialized empty
git repositories". After I interrupt, it finishes normally. Maybe a
misconfiguration on my end.

I'm seeing something like this too now, though I didn't when I first tested.  In
my case it doesn't finish normally after the interrupt; I have to do a second
git push, which then works.

Thanks for reporting this problem.

I need to look into this some more, but this looks like push is getting stuck due to creating the repo taking an unusually long time (perhaps due to lock contention with someone else creating a repo...).