Re: Something is rotten in recent snapshots

On Thu, Jun 17, 1999 at 08:39:54AM +1000, Trevor Yann wrote:
>There is something like Electric Fence for Windows. It is called
>HeapCheck:
>	http://www.image.ece.ntua.gr/~ttsiod/HeapCheck.html
>
>I haven't tried to used it with Cygwin.

Thanks for the pointer.  It looked really promising so I spent a little
while hacking it up to work with cygwin.  I just realized that this
scheme won't work with cygwin's fork mechanism.  Bleah.

Maybe it's time to rewrite fork again.  Yeah that's the ticket...