Re: Massive checkin but still no memory corruption fix

Hi!

Jun 22 1999 Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:

 CF> I've also added the pseudo-JIT debugging from Egor Dada, although I
 CF> wouldn't recommend using quite yet.  It has a tendency to invoke
 CF> itself a little aggressively.  It obviously needs to be a little more
 CF> integrated with gdb.

Does it mean that my assignment had finally come? I've just thought if
i should send another copy.

And what do you mean "aggressively"? I am to spend some time at
weekend to do some additions and cleanups (like storing program name
and signal in core file and more extensive parameters checking in
dumper -- it traps itself one time while i'm using it). So it would be
nice to hear your opinion on what else should be done.