More snapshot failures, so a temporary solution

I screwed up the cygwin sources this time.  Sigh.

I've placed a binary snapshot in

ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/cgf/cygwin1.dll.bz2

I'd appreciate feedback on this one as I hope I'm getting close to
release.

I still haven't fixed the problem which caused xemacs to crash yet,
though.

I've been trying to build my own version of Xemacs with little luck so
far.

Can anyone point me to an Xemacs binary that I can download?