Re: snapshots

--- Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 21, 1999 at 09:14:03PM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> >--- Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> It's not likely.  We already provide this information in a couple of
> >> different forms.
> >
> >Actually I found that I can view the winsup/ChangeLog on line if I visit
> >http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/WinNT/gnu-win32/snapshots/ and choose the
> listing
> >of the particular winsup-src snapshot tarball and choose the
> winsup/ChangeLog
> >file from the listing.  Their servers are quick at doing this too.
>
> I'm not sure exactly what you need.  The ChangeLog differences are available
> on the snapshots page.  They always have been.  They're also available in
> the diff file.

Huh??  The only place I know to get the ChangeLog is from within the
winsup-src-YYYYMMCC.tar.gz file.  There is no separate ChangeLog file or diff
file available on the snapshots page.

I brought it up in the first place because I might not always want to download
the 1M file just to find out what changed today.

===
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)