Re: problems with the latest snapshot

On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 07:27:23PM +0400, Egor Duda wrote:
>And the second case is pressing ctrl-c in sh -- [sig] thread fails to
>release singnal_mutex
>
>4825 1502604 [sig] sh 1000 __release_signal_mutex:./../../winsup/exceptions.cc(617) did not have mutex
>
>and if you'll wait 10 seconds without pressing any key, dll prints a message
>
>$ ****** ../../../devo/winsup/exceptions.cc:492 __get_signal_mutex failed, res 258, Win32 error 2
>to console -- i don't think it's correct behavior :)

I didn't see this particular problem but there was a problem in exceptions.cc which
should be fixed in the next snapshot.  Dunno if this will solve your problem.
I hope it does.

>And there's a small typo in fhandler_termios.cc:102 -- termios_printf
>writes garbage to strace log, as long as parameter is missing.

Thanks for the heads up.  That problem is fixed now.

-chris
(I hope that you don't mind my forwarding this to cygwin-developers.  I think it's
important for this kind of information to be as widely disseminated as possible.)