online to-do list

I've added an experimental online to-do list to sourceware.  The URL
is http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cgi-bin/cygwin-todo.cgi but you can
get there from the sidebar also.  The idea is that people can add
ideas for projects to the list (please don't put in impossible things
;) and other can comment on them or volunteer to do them.

I'm hoping that by keeping a long list of small projects available,
people who want to contribute to cygwin will be able to select
something that fits their skills, rather than hoping someone thinks of
something when they ask on the list.  This may also help people who
aren't programmers but would like to see things added to cygwin.

Note that Chris and I aren't "special" to this system.  Please feel
free to add items yourself, but please don't ask us to do it for you
or fix your mistakes.

Feedback about the CGI itself to me, please.