Re: winsup reorg completed

On Sat, Jan 08, 2000 at 01:04:01AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Chris Faylor wrote:
>> [...]
>> Please try this out, everybody.  This is step 1 towards making a
>> new net release.
>
>First of all, the path to newlib was wrong computed but that's not
>so important.

I don't know why this is happening.  I assume that you're compiling
in the same directory as the source?

>The real problem: I can't link anymore.

You need a newer linker.  The one from the CD should work but probably
Mumit's version is better.

I neglected to mention that I got rid of the old method for building the
DLL.  You need an updated binutils toolchain now.