Away for a while

I wanted to let everyone know that Geoff Noer and I will both be in
Paris for a few days.  We're presenting a tutorial at the Linux Expo on
2/1.

I'm leaving cygwin-developers in DJ's capable hands.  If you have issues
or patches you can bug him.  Of course, there's nothing new about
that...

--
cgf@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/