preliminary FAQ update

Greetings cygwin-developers,

I just committed a (very) preliminary update to the FAQ.  It now has
the title "The Cygwin FAQ" instead of "The Cygwin Project FAQ 20.2 for
Release B20.1".  Unfortunately, very little else has been done...

All I've done so far is to add a disclaimer to each section:

	Please note: This section has not yet been updated for the
	latest net release.

I can now go through and update each section to bring it in line with
the latest net release, without a lot of confusion about what applies
and what doesn't.  Of course I'll be soliciting answers from you and
the cygwin list for many items.

No doubt there will be items that still apply without change, but will
have the same disclaimer.  I hope that doesn't cause too much
confusion.  One of my first goals is to identify what does not change,
and remove those disclaimers.

I fully appreciate that completing the Installation section is the
highest priority.  (In case any of you were about to point that
out... :-)

I will not announce anything to the regular cygwin list (and/or
cygwin-announce?) until the FAQ is much farther along.  At the moment,
it is not really much more helpful to anyone who needs it than it was
yesterday.  I just wanted to let you all know what was going on with
it.

Have a nice weekend, I'm off early.

Cheers,
David

  David Starks-Browning                  | starksb@ebi.ac.uk
  EMBL Outstation --                     |
  The European Bioinformatics Institute  |
  Wellcome Trust Genome Campus           | tel: +44 (1223) 494 616
  Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK       | fax: +44 (1223) 494 468