Re: Cvs diff --- I don't understand

DJ Delorie wrote:
> bring yourself up to date wrt the latest sources, use "cvs update" and
> *then* cvs diff.

Buggers I was trying to do a diff to see what changed instead of doing an
update since you know how sometimes when you do the update you get the .#
Files with the copy of you source before the update and then you can
compare these to see if anything needs cleaning up.  I was trying to do a
diff just to see what had changed without having to deal with the .#
Files.

I'll just start doing the update then diff from now on although I might
try the -rHEAD option to see what that does.

Thanks for the explanation.