Re: Outstanding issues with current DLL?

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 08:17:12AM +0930, Trevor Forbes wrote:

> [...]

It looks like something jumped to 0.

If you

set CYGWIN=error_start=x:\path\to\gdb

you'll get a gdb started rather than a stackdump.  Then you may be
able to get a backtrace from various threads to see what the program
is up to.

If you have other settings in your CYGWIN, you might also try unsetting
them to see if it makes a difference.