Re: setup.exe busted. Please fix?

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> 3.0.2-2  3.0.2-2-src ncftp
>
> The contrib/ncftp directory contains both the source and binary
> tar balls.
>
> Could someone fix this, please?

Have you noticed this behavior before or do you think this is something
new - not that it diminishes the fact it needs fixing - really just
curious.  From what I recollect though - I started to say it had probably
been there but it just hit me (big lightbulb) - this is probably a direct
result of the previous change I submitted. :-(

Sorry - I'll take a look at it ASAP.

Do all source tarballs end in the -src convention or should we make it a
convention??