1.3.2 ho!

What needs to be fixed for 1.3.2?

Here are the bugs that I am aware of:

1 My experiment with X_OK and S_IEXEC (et al) has to be reversed.
  (not yet done)

2 Problems with scanf.
  (fixed)

3 Symlink problems on Windows 95?
  (unable to duplicate)

4 "Pause with make"
  (unable to duplicate)

5 Supposed problem with shell script wrapper not being found in bash.
  (unable to duplicate)

6 CTRL-C doesn't work in a "piped process".
  (duplicated, and fixed on multiple levels)

7 SEGV-type errors in the cygwin DLL cause a loop -- evidenced by
  internal gcc compiler errors.
  (fixed)

8 /usr/lib/terminfo style symbolic links don't work.
  (fixed?)

Since 1.3.1, there has been a lot of work done on filename parsing by
me and ntsec/security by Corinna.  I redid the stack dump handling a
little and reworked the exception handling so that it works better
with gdb.

I will definitely do "1" above.  Does anyone have any input on the
"unable to duplicates" above?  Anyone want to flesh out the test
suite with tests for the above problems?

I'd like to mark cygwin as "feature frozen" for the time being.  Lets
just concentrate on bug fixes for a while before we add anything
new.  I'd like to release 1.3.2 on Saturday at the latest.