Remaining bugs?

The one remaining bug that I know of is Matt Hargett's problem with
scp hangin on Windows 95.

As I have the same problem with 1.1.8, I don't think that this is a
show stopper.

It would be nice to know if anyone else can see the regression or offer
any insight into why it is happening.  It seems to me like scp is
missing some final handshake in its communication with the server since
an sshd/scp on the server side is still sitting around while the process
is hung on the Windows 95 side.  And, the process is waiting in a select
on a socket.

Other than this are there any other problems?