Re: I guess I'm giving up on the "experiment"

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 11:35:06AM -0400, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
>Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:35:06 -0400
>To: cygwin-developers@cygwin.com
>From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall@rfk.com>
>Subject: Re: I guess I'm giving up on the "experiment"
>
>At 07:05 PM 5/15/2001, you wrote:
>>I'm going to go back to responding to email.  I'll be ramping up in the
>>next few days but I hope that I will be able to curb my knee-jerk
>>posting response and let other people fill the void or, ideally, let
>>people figure things out for themselves.  There has been been some small
>>evidence of that.
>
>Why are you stopping the "experiment" now?  Just curiuos.

I have been feeling bad about not responding to people with valid
concerns.  And, I felt the need to justify my response to the mount
output question...

I don't plan on being very prolific but do you think it is worth continuing?
Maybe I just had a moment of weakness.