Re: I guess I'm giving up on the "experiment"

I'm kind of curious myself.  I think you might want to give it a while
longer for several reasons:

1) as you pointed out - you have a "knee jerk" reaction to answer all
messages as soon as you read them.  (Example: the misspelled main
problem: several folks might have caught that one - maybe even me if I
looked close enough).

2) Some of us contribute very little and are even learners so we aren't
much help, but in a case of someone not getting an answer then some of us
that do not speak up much might begin to speak a little more.  Of course
if a questions looks as if it won't be answered which would be a terrible
thing and is extremely frustrating for those that originally asked then
by all means speak up (but this will limit your responses - maybe ;-) )

3) As the experiment has only run for 9 days, the trend has not had
sufficient enough time for all folks to change their styles and for
others to become more vocal.  Rome was not built in a day.

bk