Re: release announcement for setup.exe?

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >the file iniparse.h wouldn't happen to ring a bell would it.  I updated from
> >cvs and now when I try to compile setup - the make is complaining about no such
> >file or directory on iniparse.h.  This header is actually being referenced by
> >inilex.l and iniparse.y.  I don't seem to have a copy of it in my source.
> >
> >Got any ideas?
>
> Look at the setup.exe Makefile.

Yes I think that is where it might be - the change you submitted was as follows:

-iniparse.c iniparse.h : iniparse.y
-      bison -d -o iniparse.c $(srcdir)/iniparse.y
+iniparse.cc iniparse.h : iniparse.y
+      bison -d -o iniparse.cc $(srcdir)/iniparse.y

and I am still testing this theory but it appears the header file being built in my
build directory is now called iniparse.cc.h instead of iniparse.h like it
apparently used to be.  If I'm right I'm not sure how it should be fixed other than
changing the two references of iniparse.h in inilex.l and iniparse.y to be
references to iniparse.cc.h.  Is this bison that is causing this or is it deeper in
the compile that just the Makefile.

bk

bk