YA B20 distribution without source.

This also includes other GNU GPL related binaries.  When investigating
the Open Sourced SAPDB version of ADABAS I found that the Windows
development tools contained a binary distribution of not only Cygwin B20
but also some of the other utilities.  I have yet to find a source
distribution of these.  The reference page is
http://www.sap.com/solutions/technology/sapdb/develop/dev_nt.htm and the
TOC frame is http://www.sap.com/solutions/technology/sapdb/sapdb_toc.htm
.

Enjoy,