Re: Building documentation on linux

I found it at http://rpmfind.net/ .

>I must admit I've never attempted to build the sgml-based docs.
>
>> This enabled me to do almost everything but I had to change a label in
>> cygwin/path.sgml because it was too long.  In the doc directory, I had
>> to add a space after the '-I' in some of the programs that took include
>> options, and I had to mess with the creation of faq.html a little.
>
>We must have different versions of texi2html, because my texi2html
>1.56k (as shipped with RH-7.0) doesn't like your changes to its
>options.  What version do you have now, after upgrading?

1.64.

>> Please let me know if I screwed up anything for any other platforms and
>> I'll try to fix it now that I have a tentative grasp on how this stuff
>> works.
>
>I suspect this bit breaks 'make faq.hmtl' for me:

Which bit is that?  texi2html?

The only thing that I did was add a space after the -I.  According to my
1.56 documentation, that should be acceptable.  The source code seems to
bear this out, too.  I don't have a version of cygwin on the system with
1.56, though so I can't check it.