Re: Looking into setup problems

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com>
To: <cygwin-developers@cygwin.com>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 21:48
Subject: Re: Looking into setup problems

> On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 11:58:46PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >I hate to say this, but I have become somewhat disenchanted with this
> >prev/curr/test stuff.
>
> I've taken a stab at fixing the current behavior, despite my
> disenchantment.
>
> If you select "test" then the test version of sources will be
> downloaded/ installed, etc.

Once we have Categories working, you could change the Prev, Curr, Test radio
buttons to plain buttons which set the state of all visible packages.
"Skip", "Source", and "Source Only" buttons would be handy then too.  As
wide as the package select dialog box is getting, we will have lots of room
for buttons.

--
Mac :})