Re: C++ templates and cygwin?

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 11:32:10AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Both, actually.  I thought that there were problems with templates in
general and STL in particular.  Or maybe incompatibilities is a better
way of describing the problem.

Now, I'm wondering if there were code size issues too.  Is it  possible
that using STL will pull in lots of extra unneeded cruft?