Re: Slowdown

> >> Details?
> >Is it the same error as this:
> >http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg01681.html ?
>
> Who knows?  You could read the above as implying that Pierre was unable to
> build cygwin at all, too.
>
> I think you can take it as a given that I at least run bash and start a
> few programs before I release a snapshot or check something in.  So,
> cygwin should not be basically broken from my point of view.
I wasn't implying that you hadn't tested it at all. Rather, I was interested
in whether the error I was seeing was unique to me, or whether other people
had seen the same error too (e.g. Pierre). For example, the tty dup error
that I see 50% I start bash is pretty much unique to me due to the way I
have modified cygwin.bat. But other errors may be experienced by more than
one person and those should be given higher priority.

> If this still happens to you after today's checkin, then I'd really
> appreciate if you could track the problem down.
I'm doing so now. I have already provided a full stack backtrace, but I will
attempt to track the error done myself.

Chris