Re: Select with nonblocking connects

I guess the easiest way is to add a flag in fhandler_socket that is set
when a connect is in progress. If it is set then add the sock handle to
exceptfds as well. After select returns check the exceptfds, if the socket
is signaled set it in writefds too. In UNIX you have to check the SO_ERROR
sockopt to know if the connect has succeded or failed, but winsock sets is as
well. Now clear the in_progress flag.

For listening sockets i see no difference.

Thomas

P.S.: Time for a break and to move to a "Biergarten".