Turn on ntsec by default?

At one time a year or so ago, I turned on ntsec by default in the cygwin
dll.

I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to do that again.

It's likely that we'd be trading some "Why chmod not work???" questions
for "Why it say permission denied!!!" but I wonder if the benefits would
outweigh the drawbacks.

I know that ntsec only works on NT and NTFS and it would probably make
sense to turn off smbntsec by default if we did this.  But it seems like
this could still be a win.

Any opinions?