Re: [tolj@wapme-systems.de: Re: Problem with accept?!! (was: Re: apache cygwin package hangs when MaxRequestsPerChild reached!)]

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 01:18:25PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>     Duplicated sockets all share the same event handler.
> [...]
> As a starting point I'm now throwing some fuel in here:  What about
> running accept and connect in another thread which can be terminated
> using TerminateThread if a signal arrives?

I've applied a patch which implements blocking accept and connect now
using threads.  All my tests worked (ssh, ftp, telnet rlogin, rsh,
fake server and client to test interrupting the blocking calls) but
nevertheless I'd appreciate if somebody takes a heart and gives that
stuff also a thorough testing.

Chris, could you trigger a new snapshot?  I'd like to have Stipe and
friends testing this with apache.

Red Hat, Inc.