Re: 1.5.0 - showstopper?

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 06:24:58PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>But, thanks to the new magic in the headers, is it possible that certain
>symbols (like open, fopen, etc) do not get listed as "_imp__foo" in the
>import lib, but are actually thunked to "foo" in the static portion of
>the import lib?

I think I've fixed the cygwin magic that creates the aliased functions
such that replaced objects like "open" and "fopen" now look like other,
normal import objects.  It seems to fix this problem in a simple test
case, anyway.

I'm generating a new snapshot.  Could you try the DLL and import library
from the snapshot when it shows up and see if it rectifies this behavior?