Re: The GetCommandLine/WinMain "problem"

However, you seem to be a little behind the times.  I am not talking
about doing anything new.  It's already happened.  People have already
reported problems with GetEnvironmentVariable due to the fact that
cygwin no longer fills out windows environment variables if it knows
that it is starting a cygwin program.

I know that, it's one of the reasons why dmalloc is currently broken on Cygwin.
But the regular GetEnvironmentVariable does work when starting from Windows.
I thought you wanted to fake it to read the cygwin environment
( " > GetEnvironentVariable could do the same thing. ")
That would cause me great troubles.
Strictly speaking, I only need the regular GetEnvironmentVariableA. It's OK to
fake GetEnvironmentVariable.

Pierre