Re: user malloc testsuite test fails

From: "Christopher Faylor" To: <cygwin-developers>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 11:38 PM
Subject: user malloc testsuite test fails

I haven't looked into why this is the case, but the user malloc test
failed for me just now when I was running the test suite prior to
uploading 1.5.21 for release.

Pierre, would you mind figuring out where the problem lies?

The malloc test also passes on my machine at work.

I am attaching a slightly modified test that runs in standalone
mode, using the cygwin1.dll. Simply gcc it. That may help explain
what's going on on your machine. It produces a verbose output when
given any argument. The behaviors differ when run from Cygwin or from
Windows.

Pierre