Re: cygserver blocking on semctl(SETVAL)

This is *NOT* the mailing list for bug reports as should have been clear
from http://cygwin.com/lists.html.

That page indicates this is the place for discussing code issues of cygwin itself, notably things in the "winsup" directory (and this is not a problem in a 3rd party library):
list for discussing the internals of the Cygwin DLL and all components of the "winsup" directory [...] Note that this is not a place to send bug reports or questions about utilities like ssh, cron, etc. Please use the main cygwin list for these types of questions.

It's your party, I'm happy to repost on the other list, but you might want to change that to read "This is not a place to send bug reports. (period)"

Anyway, look for the repost there if you have any ideas, I hope the entire main cygwin list is looking forward to hearing about coding internals of cygserver.

-ethan