This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LoadLibrary error 487 (was Re: Please test latest developer snapshot)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:11:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: LoadLibrary error 487 (was Re: Please test latest developer snapshot)
- References: <20110227094627.GL9392@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110227170538.GA30451@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20110227213703.GC413@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110228005736.GA31571@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20110228100146.GD413@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110228194957.GA29573@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20110228201533.GC25554@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110228202021.GD25554@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110228215906.GB11525@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20110228221010.GA22240@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
On Feb 28 23:10, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 28 16:59, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > I have something like that sitting in my sandbox but I named the flag
> > "use_dont_resolve_hack". Actually "need_dont_resolve_hack" would
> > probably be better.
> > But, at this point, it's nickel and dime so whatever you want to
> > call it is fine.
> "use_dont_resolve_hack" is fine with me. If you check it in tonight,
> I'll create 1.7.8 from there tomorrow morning.
Talking about 1.7.9, is there perhaps a way to get rid of the multimedia
timer in times.cc? This would restrict the usage of winmm to /dev/dsp.
Dumb question: Can't we just use the 64 bit uptime counter from the
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com