This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gsoc 2011
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 10:18:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: gsoc 2011
- References: <4D6C0C76.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
On Feb 28 21:58, Reini Urban wrote:
> Should be take part?
> I was twice mentor for perl, and it needed not much time.
I'm not sure. It already starts with the fact that you need a good
amount of knowledge about the Win32 and native NT API to do something
useful. Given that Windows isn't exactly the first thing to learn in
university, I have doubts that you'll find some good, closed task
within Cygwin which doesn't require too much preparation.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com