This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LoadLibrary error 487 (was Re: Please test latest developer snapshot)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:58:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: LoadLibrary error 487 (was Re: Please test latest developer snapshot)
- References: <20110227170538.GA30451@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20110227213703.GC413@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110228005736.GA31571@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20110228100146.GD413@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110228194957.GA29573@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20110228201533.GC25554@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110228202021.GD25554@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110228215906.GB11525@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20110228221010.GA22240@calimero.vinschen.de> <20110301091102.GB22240@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 10:11:02AM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Feb 28 23:10, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Feb 28 16:59, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> > I have something like that sitting in my sandbox but I named the flag
>> > "use_dont_resolve_hack". Actually "need_dont_resolve_hack" would
>> > probably be better.
>> > But, at this point, it's nickel and dime so whatever you want to
>> > call it is fine.
>> "use_dont_resolve_hack" is fine with me. If you check it in tonight,
>> I'll create 1.7.8 from there tomorrow morning.
>Talking about 1.7.9, is there perhaps a way to get rid of the multimedia
>timer in times.cc? This would restrict the usage of winmm to /dev/dsp.
>Dumb question: Can't we just use the 64 bit uptime counter from the
No, there really isn't. This has already been discussed and rediscussed over