Re: Clang static analyzer results

On 2012-08-30 05:09, jojelino wrote:
> On 2012-08-30 AM 10:12, jojelino wrote:
>> And here is another clang-analyzer result.
>> http://jojelino.net78.net/2012-08-30/

That URL is no longer working.

>> during this work, clang complained about gcc extension
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.7.1/gcc/Conditionals.html seen too
>> often throughout cygwin source code. although i fixed the roadblock
>> before obtaining above result.
> Produced report for cygserver cygwin lsaauth newlib utils. available in http://jojelino.net78.net/

I had a random look at a couple of them for cygwin proper, but
stopped when I reached the "Memory Error Double free" in
nlsfuncs.cc:828. That's just a crazy report, it claims that
memory is released by a failing realloc call and that you don't
need to free the memory at the pointer you failed to realloc.
Someone should report that as a bug in clang.

Cheers,
Peter