Latest 64 bit test stuff on sourceware

Hi guys,

I just uploaded all the latest 64 bit stuff to
ftp://cygwin.com/pub/cygwin/64bit/

The main change here is what has been discussed in
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2013-02/msg00029.html

- The cygwin DLL is named cygwin1.dll rather than cyg64win1.dll.
- The DLL library prefix is "cyg" rather than "cyg64".
- The link library search path is /usr/lib, rather than /usr/lib64.

Here's what you get:

- binary-toolchain-x86_64-pc-linux-x-x86_64-pc-cygwin-20130215.tar.xz

    A complete binary x86_64 Linux cross toolchain, latest patches.
    Otherwise, business as usual:

    After unpacking you get a directory called x86_64-pc-cygwin.
    Assuming you install to /opt, just add /opt/x86_64-pc-cygwin/bin to
    $PATH and you should be all set.

- x86_64-pc-cygwin-binutils-20130215.patch
- x86_64-pc-cygwin-gcc-20130215.patch

    Latest patchsets to binutils and gcc, relative to current CVS/SVN
    HEAD.  The solution for the problem described in
    http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-developers/2013-02/msg00009.html is
    still in the works.

- bootstrap.sh

    The script to bootstrap cross toolchain, cygwin, native toolchain.

- 64bit-testdir-20130215.tar.xz

    Full set of 64 bit binaries I have right now, including (entirely
    untested) cygserver, and a native toolchain with gcc and g++,
    which is the reason the archive got a teensy little bit bigger.

    A simple cat, dash, tcsh, and mintty are included, too.  cat, dash,
    and tcsh are rebuilt versions.  Mintty works because I hexedited
    "cygwin1.dll" into the binary ;)

    Still include is a subdir called mingw64-gdb with an x86_64 Mingw
    GDB targeting x86_64 Windows for easy debugging.

- As always, the Cygwin sources are in the CVS repo:

    cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cygwin.com co -r cygwin-64bit-branch winsup

If you find bugs, please report them to this list.  As usual, the best
way to report bugs is to send patches.  Apart from that, I'm grateful if
you use the included GDB to try to track down the problem or, baring
that, use strace and/or write a testcase.

Live long and prosper,