Re: [Cygwin64] Flex segfault

On 11.3.2013 20:38, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 11 20:30, Teemu NÃtkinniemi wrote:
I noticed during compiling Cocom that flex segfaults when it is
trying to run a basic test. After working around the fault I tried
several different scripts and they all fail.

Kai and I encountered the same just half an hour ago. It crashes right within main for some reason. For the time being you can use my flex package from the install area. It doesn't crash.

No crashes encountered, thanks a lot!