Re: utility to update existing cygwin symlinks to native format? (was Re: native symlink)

On 4/29/2013 6:04 PM, James Gregurich wrote:
I have not gotten a response to this question yet. I'd like to get into
a  position to roll this version of cygwin out so that we can use it daily and
look for glitches, but I do need the ability to upgrade existing symlinks
before that is feasible. Is there an answer to my question?

You'll have to wait until Corinna returns from vacation at least for the
answer to whether or not this has been done already.  I can't say if
you've inspired Corinna (or someone else) to implement this for you.
If not, you may have to create your own utility for this part.

--
Larry