Re: Cygwin changes needed for MSYS

On 10/21/2013 11:11 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
Is it safe to assume that no one is actually interested in this?

Interested, but too busy to do even my normal piss-poor job of maintaining existing cygwin packages, much less investigate the new MSYS hooks.

The number of unread messages in my mingw-devel and mingw-user mailing list folder keeps going up, so I assume folks over there are continuing to work on MSYS 2.0. Maybe that's a bad assumption...

--
Chuck