This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gprof profiling of multi-threaded Cygwin programs
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin-developers at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:59:17 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: gprof profiling of multi-threaded Cygwin programs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot BSF dot 4 dot 63 dot 1601290147400 dot 34944 at m0 dot truegem dot net> <20160129185506 dot GA24093 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jan 29 02:20, Mark Geisert wrote:
I could have just submitted patches but I'd like to be more sure of my
direction before patching.
Unless your patches are trivial (no new functionality, less than 10
lines), submitting patches requires a copyright assignement, See
https://cygwin.com/contrib.html especially the "Before you get started"
D'oh! I must have seen those instructions go by dozens of times yet
failed to realize they applied to me now. I've sent in the assignment.