Re: New compilation errors building Cygwin DLL

Hi Mark,

On Sun, 25 Feb 2018, Mark A. Engel wrote:
Hi, I have been trying to build the cross unix/linux compiler and using the following document;
  http://preshing.com/20141119/how-to-build-a-gcc-cross-compiler/
and all is good until I get to step 6 (of the document and I get this error. I'm not sure where I need to go to fix this error. I have put in

#ifndef RTLD_PRIVATE_ERRNO
#define RTLD_PRIVATE_ERRNO 1
#endif

in the sysdep.h and dl-sysdep.h header files which cleared some of the undefined rtld_errno but not all. Please help and steer me in the right direction.

  make[2]: Entering directory '/home/MarkEngel/downloads/glibc-2.26/elf'
  make -f /home/MarkEngel/downloads/build-glibc/elf/librtld.mk -f
  rtld-Rules
[...]

What you're doing doesn't seem to have anything to do with building the Cygwin DLL itself, so this is the wrong mailing list. The web page you indicated has a comment form at its end. You might use that to reach the page's author or perhaps one of the responders already quoted who has used Cygwin to build the cross-compiler.
Good luck,

..mark