This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: memset & 'VirtualQuery'
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin patches <cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 19:05:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: memset & 'VirtualQuery'
- References: <003601c566f0$b7de23a0$96cefea9@none>
- Reply-to: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 11:27:30PM +0200, Christophe Jaillet wrote:
>when looking thrue cygwin code looking for function 'VirtualQuery', we can
>see that it is passed a structure (MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION).
>In some cases, this structure is memset'ed to 0 before the call, sometimes,
Please send questions or observations to the cygwin mailing list. This
mailing list is for patches only.