This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Cygwin: shmat: use mmap allocator strategy on 64 bit
- From: Michael Haubenwallner <michael dot haubenwallner at ssi-schaefer dot com>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 13:01:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Cygwin: shmat: use mmap allocator strategy on 64 bit
- References: <email@example.com>
On 8/8/19 10:55 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> From: Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com>
> This avoids collisions of shmat maps with Windows own datastructures
> when allocating top-down.
> This patch moves the mmap_allocator class definition into its
> own files and just uses it from mmap and shmat.
Confirmed to work Server 2012r2 and 2019.