This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[PATCH v5 0/1] Cygwin: pty: Fix the behaviour of Ctrl-C in the pseudo console mode.
- From: Takashi Yano <takashi dot yano at nifty dot ne dot jp>
- To: cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Takashi Yano <takashi dot yano at nifty dot ne dot jp>
- Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 21:58:34 +0900
- Subject: [PATCH v5 0/1] Cygwin: pty: Fix the behaviour of Ctrl-C in the pseudo console mode.
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 conuserg-01.nifty.com x88CwdjN014113
- When the I/O pipe is switched to the pseudo console side, the
behaviour of Ctrl-C was unstable. This rarely happens, however,
for example, shell sometimes crashes by Ctrl-C in that situation.
Furthermore, Ctrl-C was ignored if output of non-cygwin program
is redirected to pipe. This patch fixes these issues.
Add a workaround for piped non-cygwin program.
Fix the problem 1 and 2 reported in
Fix mistake in v2.
Remove the code which accidentally clears ENABLE_ECHO_INPUT flag.
Takashi Yano (1):
Cygwin: pty: Fix the behaviour of Ctrl-C in the pseudo console mode.
winsup/cygwin/fhandler.h | 4 ----
winsup/cygwin/fhandler_tty.cc | 44 +++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
winsup/cygwin/select.cc | 2 +-
winsup/cygwin/spawn.cc | 42 ++++++++++++++-------------------
4 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)