This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
I hate boring subjects (was Re: First post!)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk as Talk can <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:54:04 +0200
- Subject: I hate boring subjects (was Re: First post!)
- References: <NUTMEGWgkWd5H6BWVtH00000097@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <4153EB30.72104B99@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Sep 24 02:38, Brian Dessent wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
> > BTW I hereby predict that a future entry in the acronyms page will be
> > TITTTL: Take It To The -Talk List!
> ...the pronounciation of which is left as an exercise to the reader.
> "I can't even say the word 'titmouse' without giggling like a
> schoolgirl" - Homer J.
Freely adapted from a song by and in memory of Frank Zappa, I vote for
changing this to TITTTLADAB - [...] and drink a beer ;-)
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.