This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
I am only interested in two things (was RE: I hate boring subjects (was Re: First post!))
- From: "Dave Korn" <dk at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Talk Amongst Yourselves'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:53:20 +0100
- Subject: I am only interested in two things (was RE: I hate boring subjects (was Re: First post!))
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-talk-owner On Behalf Of Corinna Vinschen
> Sent: 24 September 2004 10:54
> To: Talk as Talk can
> Subject: I hate boring subjects (was Re: First post!)
> On Sep 24 02:38, Brian Dessent wrote:
> > Dave Korn wrote:
> > > BTW I hereby predict that a future entry in the
> acronyms page will be
> > > TITTTL: Take It To The -Talk List!
> > ...the pronounciation of which is left as an exercise to the reader.
> > "I can't even say the word 'titmouse' without giggling like a
> > schoolgirl" - Homer J.
> Freely adapted from a song by and in memory of Frank Zappa, I vote for
> changing this to TITTTLADAB - [...] and drink a beer ;-)
.....I'm a simple person, you know. I have very small desires in life....
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....