Re: Add requirement for SYSTEMROOT to FAQ?

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 09:54:51PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>There is a snapshot up there now which contains Corinna's workaround
>>for this problem.  We both came up with very similar solutions to the
>>problem.  So that means it just has to be perfect.
>
>Yes, but is it better than what you had in B20?  :-)

You know, I had a lot to do with B20.  You might even say it was the
first (or arguably the second) "cgf" release even though Geoff Noer was
responsible for releasing it.  I think he was actually working for me at
that time while I was still the main developer.  Interesting dynamics
there.

So, why am I always trashing people who mention B20?  It was obviously
my crowning achievement.

Mr. B20