Re: Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.

On a sunny Wednesday, the second day of February, 2005, Corinna Vinschen's computer emitted the following stream of bytes:

> On Feb  2 09:01, One Angry User wrote:
> > On a sunny Wednesday, the second day of February, 2005, Dave Korn's computer
>   What's that?  Sarcasm?

No, true reflection of the situation here.

>   It's exactly as grey, rainy and cold to make this a really bad day.
>   I'm just glad that I don't have vacations right now.

Not all of the world is like that.  Hey, maybe that's where the meanness
comes from?.. ;-)

OAU