This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Convertion from cygwin to linux
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:22:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Convertion from cygwin to linux
- References: <1DBC97F158E5CB448D1C0BE7CE81DEE60D2EEA@INKARBLR-EX01.Asia.DelphiAuto.net>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Apr 6 16:34, Mahadevaswamy.Lingaiah wrote:
> I have a source code compiled using cygwin(i386). I need to compile the same source code in Linux(i386). cygwin has its own libraries. But how can I use in linux? Please put some light on it.
Wrong mailing list. See http://cygwin.com/lists.html and send your questions
to the right mailing list.
Additional hint: Read http://cygwin.com/problems.html.