This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Convertion from cygwin to linux
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'oh no that's torn it he'll have woken up teh cgf!'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:25:00 +0100
- Subject: RE: Convertion from cygwin to linux
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>Sent: 06 April 2005 12:04
> I have a source code compiled using cygwin(i386). I need to compile the
> same source code in Linux(i386). cygwin has its own libraries. But how
> can I use in linux? Please put some light on it. Regards
Swamy, you really want to join the main cygwin list for technical
questions, this list (cygwin-talk) is really for bad jokes and non-technical
chat! Oh no, look out, here comes cgf to ask what's wrong with the
description of the list! Run away!!!!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....