This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: maintaining bash
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'puNs-R-Us'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:06:10 +0100
- Subject: RE: maintaining bash
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
>From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes
>Sent: 11 April 2005 00:40
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 01:28:46PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>> You generate a patch (using "diff -puN" against the original sources),
> Funny, I used -p0rN4u for the fortune package, but I guess that's a
> special case.
I generally diff using -pruNEs. It keeps the output nice and regular.
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....